Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Bible Study

A couple of weeks ago I joined and online Bible Study Group. We are studying the book of 1 John. I am really enjoying the daily time in one book. {Week 3} WIWW Link-Up Party John is one of my favorites. It so speaks of love and life in the Kingdom. What it looks like.

Another study I am working through is Jennifer Kennedy Dean's study: 'Secrets Jesus Shared: Kingdom Insights Revealed though the Parables." This is one I am involved with the ladies at my church: www.cccsterling.org All I can say is "WOW!" I am learning so much about kingdom life. The last week was all about growth in the Kingdom. She showed us the parables of the seed, and talked about the process.

We are such a fast paced world and want results right now, but the Kingdom of God is not like that. He changes us, molds us using His methods and His timing.

No comments: