Thursday, July 17, 2008

Fears

Do you ever have them? I do, sometimes abounding, especially when it comes to my children's future or our finances. It seems like mountains in front of me. Yet, God is so faithful to show me some Scripture or a word from a sermon to bring me back to my senses.

This week I was moaning about our financial outlook, then I read in Habakkuk 3:19,

"...Yet I will rejoice in the LORD,
I will joy in the God of my salvation.
The LORD God is my strength,
He will make my feet like deer's feet,
And He will make me walk on my high hills."

What an encouragement to anyone going through a rough time. He (God) is faithful to His followers.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great post about fear. I love that verse and all the verses about God setting our feet in a broad place. It helps so much to know that He's guiding our feet.

Your blog looks nice. Keep writing!

Love,
Penney